Once you’ve successfully completed your course in its entirety (including the course evaluation), your Certificate will be made available to you and it will be located in the course’s main page. From there you can view/print at your leisure. Please note that Fertilizer Academy cannot issue hard copy of the Certificate via mail.
Fertilizer Academy eLearning Courses are self-paced and on-demand. Once you register you can access all of the lectures and quizzes at your own pace for a 24 months period. We do recommend that you complete the Course within six months.
Fertilizer Academy on-demand eLearning courses will expire after 24 month. Your access to the content is valid up to 24 months since the moment of enrolment.
You will receive a Certificate detailing the duration of your Course. You will be able to print a Certificate after successful completion of the Course. You should be able to claim hours of the continuing education based on:
- Taking participation in activities that lead to gaining academic/professional qualifications and the attendance at structured learning activities organised by professional bodies, learned societies or training providers as defined by UK Science Council or by
- Taking formal self-study as per Texas Engineering Practice Act.
No. The courses are available in your preferred browser. List of supported browsers & versions:
- Safari 4.1.3 and upwards
- Internet Explorer 9 and upwards
- Chrome 12.0.742 and upwards
- Firefox 3.5 and upwards
Yes, in most instances slides have been made available in PDFs and are found in the Resources tab. Feel Free to print them, but do not reproduce them for any use other than your own education.
At least every two years, our courses will be updated based on your feedback; therefore, in order to obtain an updated certificate, a student will have to re-take the updated course. Please contact us if you would like to pursue this option.
Cancelations for online courses:
We offer a 14 day money back guarantee on our courses and a refund will be issued if:
- you have requested it within the 14 day cooling off period;
- you have not completed (or attempted to complete) the course(s) and any tests;
- you have not received a Certificate of Completion on the course.
The 14 day cooling off period begins from the day you made the purchase.
For Paid Upfront Courses:
- If you purchased before the course started, on the first day of that course run; OR
- If you purchased after the course run started, on the day you made the purchase.
Once your access to the paid course run has been removed, you will not be able to access any part of the course, take part in any tests, or receive a digital or printed certificate for the course run.
Refund policy is applicable for individuals only not for companies.
If you change your mind:
You are eligible for a full refund if you cancel your order as long as you have not completed (or attempted to complete) the course and any tests.
How to request a refund
To request a refund or cancellation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address and order number.
Cancellations for live streaming or in class courses:
- All Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations made up to 21 business days prior to the start date of the course : 100% refund
- Cancellations made 20 to 6 business days prior to the start date of the Course: Complete refund less $200 administrative charge
- Cancellations 5 to 0 days prior to the start date of the Course: No refund
- No Shows: No Refund